homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Monday, March 19, 2012

The time has come... the first MELTDOWN MONDAY post! :)

So! I only completed 3 days of the 30 day shred. I was hoping to be done with the first week but that was just impossible. I was so sore after the first day I could barely move! And when I say barely move I'm not even exaggerating! So I gave myself some time to heal before I started up again. Since then I've done 2 days (yesterday and the day before) and I'm not at all sore. Which is odd to me but I'm not complaining!

The 30 day shred is a really good workout! If you're looking for a way to get started, I suggest this video! It's rough but it isn't too much right off the bat! Especially if your someone like me that needs cardio, but has a really hard time doing it. I really struggle with cardio because I have asthma. So I've literally never had to do any type of cardio until I started to gain weight.

Since I couldn't really work out I just stuck to my dieting! Nothing drastic. Just switching from white things such as bread, rice and noodles to brown things like wheat (If that makes sense?), subbing mayo with avocado spread, staying away from the obvious fatty unhealthy stuff and just eating a lot of fruits and vegges! Oh! And I've beem staying away from those delicious but fatty dressings for my salads and just going with the healthier choice of olive oil and vinegar... maybe a few seasonings here and there depending on how I'm feeling that day, but for the most part just good old oil and vinegar!

I can already feel myself getting more full quicker. I've been eating smaller portions than I normally would and find myself completely satisfied! When I want to eat between meals I just snack on fruit.

Here r some of the healthy meals I've prepared...
Yes, there is a beer in the corner of this pic. But give me a break! I needed a drunken girls night! Lol. It was a light beer!
This is turkey and chicken with avocado and tomato.
This was more on the fattier side of all my meals. At a whopping 300 calories. Lol. Shrimp alfredo! Yum!

Onto to other news... I found out that I have a vitamin D deficiency. Which is the cause of a lot of my problems like fatigue, restless nights, etc. So my dr prescribed me a vitamin D pill that I have to take 3 times a day! Kinda sucks. But I was actually looking into it and it can help u lose weight and prevent obesity. So that's nice! It also helps to prevent some forms of cancer! So yea! I'm getting healthy on the inside and out!

But that's it for this week! :)

Hooyah! I Married A Sailor

If you want to join in just click the Meltdown Mondays button above for instructions, then submit ur link below! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)