homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Updates

OK, so I've been super lazy with blogging. Mainly because my computer has been hooked up to my TV and I didn't realize I could blog on my tablet! But also because I've been extremely boring and lazy and haven't done jack in like two weeks. Lol. But I do have a few things to share!

First off, u know those sharp up shoes that r supposed to tone ur butt and thighs when u wear them? Well I know a few people that have them and LOVE them. So I've been wanting them but they're like $70 and I paid about $90 for my shocks that I rarely wear. But they really hurt my feet when I work out in them so I needed a new pair. Well, long story short I went to Ross dress for less and got a pair of shape ups for $7!!! Idk if it was a mistake on their part or what but I snagged them up and they're amazing! Its like walking on air!



I've been going to the gym 5 days a week and doing 1 1/2 hrs of cardio and now I really only do Jillian Michael's videos when I can't makes it to the gym. I pretty much live on fruit and veggies! Still waiting for a noticeable change though.


Onto some other news,.. I wanted to color my hair a reddish brown and it ended up an unnatural in ur face RED. I had to make three trips to Sally's to try and fix it but I finally got it to a color I like. Its a dark brown with a tint of red in the sun. I have a feeling the red will come out a little more in the next few days though. I have natural red highlights and they ALWAYS end up making their way thru any color I have!





Other than all that boring news, I actually have some exciting news too! My friend Johnna is officially coming to visit me in may! Her and her husband were stationed here with us and we were inseperable. But when the second deployment rolled around she moved home to save money. So we haven't seen each other since before the guys left for deployment and we didn't think we would get to see each other until we all got to VA! So I'm super excited she's coming to visit! She'll be here for 10 days then not too much longer after that and deployment will be over finally!!! Woo!!!


Welp, that's pretty much it! Over and out! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)