homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 1 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred!

Well, I woke up early, ate a healthy breakfast, took a multivitamin, and completed the first day of the 30 day shred. A half hr of level one.


I was out of breath, my chest hurt, I felt like I was gonna vomit, and I'm still shaky! Though I don't think for a second I'll lose 20lbs in 30 days... shits intense!

Mind u I'm terribly out of shape, but I could barely follow along! I kept pushing myself though! I know, I know.. it'll get easier as time goes on. Or at least I sure hope it does because I have a 90 day plan! Lol.


This is the vitamin I'm taking! I decided it probably isn't best to take a diet pill. Even though I lost 20+ lbs taking hydroxycut a few yrs ago.. I wanted to take a healthier route this time! Considering obviously I put most of my weight back on, I'm living proof pills and fad diets help u lose weight fast but u put it back on once u stop!

So my 90 day plan!.. The first 30 days consists of only the 30 day shred and Jillian's yoga meltdown.


Then I have more planned out with some more of her videos for the following 60 days but I'll fill u in on that once I finish the first 30! One step at a time!

Eventually I would LOVE to work up to running. But my asthma insists I take things slow. But running a few times a week strengthens ur lungs which could improve my future drastically! Well, anyone's future. But since my asthma is so bad stronger lungs sounds pretty amazing to me!

Anywho, my goal is to lose 20lbs in 90 days. A fair and reasonable goal I think! Might as well spend this deployment getting healthy and skinny so the hubs can come home to a new me! :)

I think I'm gonna start posting updates every Monday on my workout and my progress. After each 30 days, I'll have before and after pictures... that I may or may not post. Lol. We'll see.

So, onto other news... u may have noticed I changed the name of my blog slightly! When I first made this blog 2 yrs ago I jumped into it and gave it quite an unoriginal name. Not that the one I have now is extremely different, it fits better and isn't named after a TV show! Lol. So if by chance u had my old button, please grab my new one with my new name! Thanks lovlies! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)