homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Friday, March 16, 2012

50 Q&A About Marriage :)

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
We got engaged on Christmas Eve my sr yr of high school. So 12/24/07 :)

2. When is your "marriage" anniversary?
03/31/09

3. How long have you known your spouse?
About 8 yrs or so.

4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
Almost exactly 3 yrs.

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
Officially,.. in the car of a mutual friend. Lol.

6. What is your spouses name?
Kraig

7. Do you have any children?
Not yet! Can't wait to start a family though! :)

8. How many? Boys/Girls
Preferably, 2 boys.

9. Do you have any house pets?
Yep! Two little jerk chihuahua's. We love them though! Lol.

10. Do you own a house or rent?
Rent an apartment. And it sucks! I hate apartment living!

11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
City-ish, I guess.

12. What is one of your favorite activites to do together?
We have about a billion shows we watch together we love to just sit at home just the two of us and watch TV and become part of the couch! Lol. We're also total road trip people! So we like to spend hrs driving around aimlessly just enjoying nature and each others company!

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
Probably FL. But we didn't go there on vaca. We lived there. If that counts.

14. When did you first kiss?
Psh. I have no idea exactly when! But it was like 7 yrs ago.

15. What church do you attend?
We don't go to church. But we really should and I would absolutely love to!

16. Is this the church you were married in?
We weren't married in a church.

17. What town is your current adress at?
Near Seattle.

18. Do you work or stay home?
I used to work but I quit a few months ago. So now I just stay at home.

19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We never had a honeymoon. =\ We will after our big wedding though!

20. What was the funniest gift you gave while dating?
Idk about when dating,.. but my husband likes to have his eyes covered while he sleeps. So he usually uses a pillow. Well in a care package I sent him I added boob a eye mask from spencers. Lol. He better actually use it! I would! Lol.

21. How long have you been together?
A little over 7 yrs.

22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Not that long. Maybe a month or two.

23. Who asked who out?
He asked me. By taking my phone and typing "Will u be my girlfriend?" and handing it back to me! Lol.

24. How old are each of you?
I'm 22 and he'll be 23 this month.

25. Where do each of you go to school?
We don't go to school. He's obviously in the Navy and I'll be going to school sometime when I get to VA.

26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
Deployment. Other than that we literally have zero problems.

27. Did you go to the same school?
Nope.

28. Are you from the same town?
No, he lived about 15-20 minutes away. But that didn't stop him from riding his bike to my house before we got our licenses and no one would give us a ride! We're cute, I know. Lol. :)

29. Who is smarter?
He's definitely smarter. I'm not by any means stupid, but he makes me look bad because he's like a genious and doesn't even try!

30. Who is more sensative?
Me. Lol. No doubt.

31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Idk we like to try different places at much as we can. But mostly, SADLY, mcdonalds.

32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled as a couple?
All the way from VA to WA.. in a car. And it was amazing!

33. Who has the craziest exes?
Me. Lol.

34. Who has the worse temper?
Me. I'm italian, don't judge me! Lol.

35. Who does the cooking?
Mostly him! He's a great cook and loves it! But I've been experimenting a little since he's been gone. So I'm excited to cook for him for a change when he gets home! :)

36. Who is more social?
Depends on the situation. And if alcohol is involved. Lol. Mostly him.

37. Who is the neat-freak?
ME! Things need to be a certain way or I freak out. Literally. I'm a little OCD. It drives him crazy. Because he's not at all neat or organized. So especially after deployments it's hard for us to readjust. But we manage.

38. Who is more stubborn?
We're both pretty damn stubborn.

39. Who hogs the bed?
HIM! And he steals the blankets! Between him and the dogs I might as well just get my own bed! Lol.

40. Who wakes up earlier?
Him. But mainly because he has to get up for work by like 5am.

41. Where was your first date?
To the movies to see Meet the Fockers. Lol. That's were he asked me to be his girlfriend.

42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
I think we're exactly equal. I'm not really sure... it's been so long I don't even remember all of my boyfriends. That's how awesome they must have been huh? Lol.

43. Do you get flowers often?
If it was up to him I would, but I think they're kind of pointless. They're nice to get occasionally. But often is just a waste of money in my opinion. Plus I think it makes it more special if it's not a constant thing. When we were dating though, I got flowers like every other week!

44. How do you spend the holidays?
Um, well,... up until the last two yrs we spent them with our family. But the last two yrs I spent them alone beause of deployment. I'm hoping to spend this Christmas just the two of us for the first time ever though!

45. Who is more jealous?
When we were younger we were both MAD jeslous. It was ridiclous. Now, we're not really that jealous at all. We have our moments given random situations, but nothing crazy. I'd say we're about equal.

46. How long did it take to get serious?
After a few months we were already talking marriage. Yes, 15 yr olds discussing marriage. What can I say? When u know, u know! :)

47. Who eats more?
Him for sure. Good Lord!

48. Who does the laundry?
I do. If he did it, he would shrink all my clothes! Lol.

49. Who is better with the computer?
We're both good with computers. It depends on what we're doing. I'm better at some things than he is and he's better at things I'm not.

50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples.
When we got married, we were given a poem. The poem was about marriage and how it's exactly like an empty box. You can't take something out of the box without putting something back in it! To get love, respect, etc... u got to give love, respect, etc. It's worked for us for 7 yrs... and we're going strong! :)

The End!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)