homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wow! I can't believe all the support I've been getting.  I haven't signed on in a few days because obviously, I'm spending every second I possibly can with my husband! Lol. But when I signed on this morning, I had a hand full of new followers, and several very supportive and informative comments! Which I appreciated to no end. I can't even begin to express my gratitude! Honestly. I never thought blogging would become everything it has to me and I'm so grateful to have connected with such wonderful women who are not only interested in what I have to say, but also know what I'm going through. So, thank you, thank you thank you thank you! I absolutely will reply to everyones comments... in a few days. Lol. I don't have much time left with the husband and as I'm sure you understand, all I want to do is be with him right now. But obviously when he leaves I'll have sooo much time on my hands and I'll probably be practically LIVING on here! Lol.

Sooo, today my living room set is being delivered and we're getting cable! Woo hoo! I feel like a normal person! Lol. We've been chilling in our living room on camping chairs since we moved here... ooooh, 2-3 weeks ago? Yea. Lol. So I'm super excited! I also have a doctors appointment my husband is dragging me to so I can get back on my asthma medications. (Basically he's trying to fit as much stuff humanly possible in in one day. To keep my mind off what's right around the corner is my guess!) Well, I'll update in a few days! <3

5 Comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I know your living each moment with your hubs to the fullest. I wish we could all "pause" our time with them. Sending hugs!!!!

As for the camping chairs...someday you will look back on that, and laugh and appreciate all these fun moments your creating!

Cluttered Brain said...

YAY to having your honey back in your arms!
Enjoy him while you can!!
We'll be here when you get back!

L said...

Hey! I'm L, I found your blog thru a few other Navy Wife bloggers. I am sorry that your husband is deploying so soon. Hopefully it will go by quick for you both! I am moving up to Washington shortly to be with my hubs. I hope you are loving it! It is so green in WA. Gotta love those trees =)

katlupe said...

Welcome to blogging! I am your newest follower and hope to read more about your life. Have a good week!

Jacki said...

Soak up as much time with your husband as you can!

Yay for your living room set coming today, when we got our first apartment we had to wait a few days for any furniture to get delivered, so we slept on the floor.. It was an adventure to say the least!

Oh and asthma medication..at least I am not the only one!

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)