homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Friday, July 16, 2010

One day at a time...

So last night I was so exhausted, I went to bed at 9 and fell right to sleep. But then I woke up around 11 and the next few hrs were absolutely horrible. I couldn't stop crying, I was sick in my stomach, and really really missing my husband. I have to call my mom and at her time it was after 2am. But she talked to me until I could fall back to sleep. Thank god for mothers!

I planned on sleeping all day today, or at least as long as a possibly could. But my friend "J" called me and was basically like "Get your ass out of bed right now! I'm coming to get you and we're going out!" So we went tanning and ran a few errands. The days are decent I figure it's because in the daytime the hubby is usually working. But the nights are hard. That's the time we always spent together. Even when we drove from FL to PA for holidays and we were on the road for 20 hrs, we would go home and just hang out the two of us for a few hrs before we went to bed. It's what we do and it's what we've done for the last 6 years! So my nights definitely aren't easy.

I just got an e-mail from him and for some reason it just made me cry. So right now i'm right where I was last night and it's making me think that tomorrow night will be the same way and every night until he's home. I don't know how people do this, I really don't. People say I'm strong for being a military wife, but i'm not. I'm weak and all I want is my husband back! This sucks so bad. Whatever. Post tomorrow I guess.

1 Comments:

Brittany Sommer said...

Ugh you have no clue how badly I wish you were still in VA! We could cry over containers of icecream together. I dont know anyone else who has a hubby deploying at the same time! I hardly know any of the ship wives just because I dont really want to know too many of them. Causes too much drama. Anyway, keep your head up hunny. Look to the happy future and dont dwell on the sad present.

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)