homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Monday, June 28, 2010

So how about this oil spill?

I've been out of the loop so I haven't been able to blog about this. So I want to know, what are your thought on this? Personally I'm quite pissed! It ruined Pensacola beach. I only lived there for a year but that still feels like my home and it breaks my heart to see globs of oil covering the entire beach. Not to mention all the damage it's doing to our sea life and just people in general. And they're not doing a damn thing to fix it. Oh wait no,.. they were going to try sticking things like golf balls and bits of tires down it. Seriously? And like, do you guys think it's a big conspiracy with Obama to make himself look better by fixing it? (Even though he's not?) I've also heard about them dropping a nuke, and stuffing it with hair, which I have to say does actually sound like it might work? To me. Idk. Hair soaks up oil is what I'm thinking. Recently I heard they were going to try and cut it off from a different spot or something but it's a long term plan. It could take months or years? I'm torn. I'm just so disappointed in our government. I mean, I know that's a touchy subject so I'm not even going to get into all that.

On a better topic... I made friends here so quickly. It's awesome. I knew I would make friends but with a deployment in our future I was a little nervous to be stuck here alone. Speaking of deployment, yea. Where did the time go? Honestly. The last 4 months just flew by!

Well anyway, I'm still not happy with my template. If you have any good websites for free cute templates please let me know! I can't find any I like, I tried making one myself and that just wasn't happening. Lol. So I'm on the hunt again!

3 Comments:

Brittany Sommer said...

I am devastated about the oil spill... I am so glad you wrote about it and I plan to do so myself. Sorry I have been such a terrible follower but I decided to change that today! Have a good one!

Brittany Sommer said...

Ps! I love SO much that you posted my button! I'm going to post yours!

Brittany Sommer said...

I was going to grab ur button but it keeps giving me this crazy all rights reserved error code!

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)