homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quick Post...

So yesterday we got boxes and bought the parts for our car. Today I packed everything I could and a million boxes later.. I need more boxes! Lol. So while I was doing that the Hubby was putting new breaks on, rotating the tires, and changing the oil in the car. Tomorrow we're getting the uhaul and doing all the last minute stuff and we're hitting the road early Tuesday morning! I'm so excited you have no idea!

Well I won't be able to post for a while since we'll be on the road all week. But you can follow my tweets if you would like, they're to the right on this page and down a tad! I'll update about WA asap! =)

Sorry this was so boring. Lol. I hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)