homeauthor us blogs swap awards opsec dashboard

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

AHH! :)

Yea, so I haven't exactly been dedicated to this blog! I've been super busy. I'm up for a management position at work! So I've been working my butt off! AAAAAAND! It's not too much longer now before my husbands home!!!! I wish I could tell u how soon it is! It's been a long deployment but I'm so happy for it to be over! Honestly, looking back, I know I had a hard time in the beginning... but once I got my feel on the ground, it really wasn't THAT bad. But I never want to have to do it again! Lol. I'm SO excited to see his face again! I can't wait to fall asleep with him beside me, and wake up with him next to me! Bahhhh!!! It's going to be so great!!! :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thanks for leaving one! :)